Sabado, Nobyembre 5, 2011

A super dooper happy week!!!!

       Hahaha.... A very long weekend that I really enjoy!!! From October 31 to November 2, this is the list I done.:::
1. Sleep
2. Read books
3. Play with baby Mico
4. Watch Television
5. Eat and cook foods.
        As simple as that but I feel some bored sometimes but I really like the long weekends.

Another thing that I must said because it's really enjoying.
After a long weekend, the Step has arrived or better yet happened. In our school of SMNHS where we are assigned to clean the HE and be an audience in MS. & MR. STEP.
     Aaahhh.... the best reason why I really enjoy this week is I got a picture with MR. STEP number 4. A very cute guy that is really cute but he have a look I like and I want to hide who is this look a like. beh...
     SATURDAY is another nice day because I go with my mother who was a vendor of ATE CYNTHIA store in Saint Paul College in San Miguel. My mother said that she will closed her store if there's no change happened. (maunti lang kasi ang bumubili...).
     Anyway going back, after we went to the saint paul. We go in the KING KABAYA with my best friend Eizel Pangan ( proud to be). A cute chubby and rich girl that is really nice to be friend.
      In King kabayo, we helled a Pray for sto. Nino and I enjoy this because of the dance and singing and specially because of the FOODS. hahaha..
      We plan to go in the Banal na Bundok but it's too late. uhhh...
       My  bestfriend bring her XLR camera and I enjoy taking a picture with my friends and parents or neighbors.. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento