Biyernes, Setyembre 23, 2011

Wow! normal!

     I was late in flag ceremony! with Laura, Ana, Marissa, Shinette, Isabel, Andrei, and Mary Jane. Being late is not bad because waiting outside the gate is very happy. 
     I go to school early on the next three days while  was too late today. I go to school 7:30 AM but they are not starting when I come. I am lucky...  We attend a seminar of rotary that deals with the course of what course we will choose.    That seminar made me think of what will I choose.
      I write this blog in the computer laboratory of San Miguel National High School with Melissa, Patricia, Marissa, Lara, Cherylle, Mica, Argene and Shaira.
      We have an induction this Saturday for rotary and interact club of San Miguel de Mayumo.
That`s all!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento