Biyernes, Hunyo 10, 2011

June 10, 2011 (Sad shine)

The last day of the first week of being a senior, love it. I like my high school life but it's time to be a college. I don't have yet a course so I'm very nervous when the day is passing by.


Friday, this day have a nice weather, not so rainy and not so sunny. I do lot of works in different subjects such as Filipino and English. Uh, the best time of this day is the chemistry time because we do an activity. The Chemistry Alphabet, this is a really nice activity that we enjoy a lot. Then we also meet our values teacher, Mrs. Aurora Tamio. She said that her name Aurora means Goddess of Dawn. Uhmm.. this is also the last day of being cleaners of our room. 


The Good moral that I learn today is " Do not lose hope even there's a lot of problem comes to you. This problem is the way of God to make you strong.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento